Free gateway to global
IT-business skills knowledge.
Take this quiz to see how well you
understand what you've learned.
Note: Please answer all
questions for the most accurate score. Unanswered questions are scored as incorrect.
1. For managers to develop effective budget
proposals, it helps to have:
clear budget instructions
B. a pressing deadline
C. your bonus depend on it
D. a colleague to do the proposal for you
2. After you have gone through a
psychiatric evaluation, the CFO would probably expect more accurate cost estimates on your
3. The Whipsaw Proposal is a ploy used to
request twice as much funding as necessary, since the request will likely be cut in half
4. Understating project costs is not a
problem, because management will give you a blank check later in the year, if needed.
5. Telling senior management the truth can
ruin an otherwise "good" proposal.
Copyright © 2009 Resource Management Systems, Inc. All